What are your Shipping Time Frames?
The time we need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items. Most items on our pages require 3-5 business days to prepare, as they are made to your specifications.
Estimated shipping times
United States: 3-9 business days
Canada: 4-14 business days
Europe: 2-6 weeks
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 1-5 weeks
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs. Shipping wood products to Australia is particularly challenging, certain restrictions may apply. See local guidelines for details and please specify in requests.
What are my payment options?
We accept payment through PayPal - You may check out through Paypal as a guest if you don't have an account. We may expand our options upon request.
What are your return and exchange policies?
I don't accept exchanges, but please do contact me if you have any problems with your order.
We send out only quality products that meet our strict standard of craftsmanship. Due to the custom nature of these products, they may not be returned unless damaged during shipping.
Contact me within: 48 hours of delivery if items arrive damaged – Under all circumstances, if you are opening the package and discover damage, take pictures and contact me. Do not throw away the packaging.
Ship items back within: 7 days of delivery
You may request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
Due to the natural variances found within wood products of even the same species, no two pieces will be identical, and even finish can vary from sample to sample. Please realize that we do our best to standardize our products, but we will not refund or exchange based on color differences or expectations of similarity. Computer images often alter the appearance of color tones, so if in doubt, request a sample.
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Do you offer rush orders?
We can get a product ready for shipment in the same day if materials are in stock, and the order is placed before 12:00 PM MST. Please add Rush Deliver as an add on product at check out.
What products and services are offered?
- Items listed as for sale may be made to order or purchased from stock. Look for how we label items and their expected lead times.
- Home decor, such as cooking implements, shelving, boxes or chests. Ornamental wall art, jewelry, name plates etc. We make heirloom quality gifts.
- Design - We provide graphic design, Lettering, proofing, laser-cut items, 3D modeling and/or mock-ups. Be involved by providing pictures and your own sketches or leave it to our creativity to provide for your artistic needs.
- Custom wood work (also known as bespoke) - We build furniture pieces to suit your needs or match existing pieces. Result is an heirloom quality, one-of-a-kind piece you can enjoy over a lifetime.
Where are you located and How are services provided?
We operate and will deliver items within Anderson County and occasionally to other locations in East Tennessee. Many things may be shipped throughout the US using whatever carrier you prefer. Large items can be considered on an individual basis. You may contact us via email or call us directly, to request services or provide customer feedback. We provide invoices via email and may receive payments in cash or online transfer. We accept payments through Venmo, Paypal, Cash, Money Order, etc.
What are your prices for customized services?
- Prices for listed products will be as they appear in the shopping cart. Customization of wood types and colors are included within the purchase total.
- Design services are provided on an as-bid basis. Please provide drawings, images or sketches to illustrate what you have in mind.
- Small items will be for sale price and include shipping in the purchase price. Tax will be added as required.
- Build to suit items will be initiated upon payment and will be delivered within the lead time specified.
- Custom built furniture projects are normally initiated with a drawing, a very specific description, pictures of similar items or other means for conveying detail requested in the item. Initial consultation is free. This covers a meeting to discuss and detail specific color preferences, forms, wood types, size, details and to sketch out a conceptual plan. Designs can be modified at a later time, but additional changes require an added consultation fee of $50 (or 10% for products under $500) and will be subject to additional charges for time and materials applied for each substantial revision. You will be notified of additional charges and you must approve the charge before changes are made. We provide an initial cost estimate following consultation for design, materials and workmanship, and shipping. We require half the cost be paid in advance. Sales tax is applied at the rate of 6.6%. All invoices are to be paid in full at the time of delivery.